Sunday, March 09, 2008

Max Fischer : Dr. Guggenheim, I don't want to tell you how to do your job. But the fact is, no matter how hard I try, I still might flunk another class. If that means I have to stay on for a post-graduate year, so be it...
Dr. Nelson Guggenheim : - We don't offer a post-graduate year.
Max Fischer : Well, we don't offer it yet.

-Rushmore

According to my people, what country has the most number of physicians per capita? I think physicians means doctors. Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include my favorite song, movie and dance move. This is important. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for the auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was Daytona.

Have the best Sunday ever.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?