Tuesday, March 18, 2008

If you’re over one and a half meters tall and have some free time please check out our new logo hoody and tee shirt section. Click Boy to check out the Men’s stuff and click Lady for the Girl’s stuff. If you order anything today I’ll add 411 Moosejaw points to your account. After you place an order please email me your order number and some kind of note about feeling exploited by me and the Daily Remark and I’ll take care of the points.

In 2000, what band caused trading to end early because they caused a giant crowd to gather as they played on Wall Street? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Kennedy.

Have the best Tuesday of your life.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?