Tuesday, March 25, 2008

• If you get two pair of Reef sandals you get a third pair free right now but the third pair need to be Trinidad’s or Recife’s which is meaningless because no one knows what those are so please click here to check it all out.

• Last night I got caught up on all the Friday Night Lights that I missed. I’m pretty sure it’s the only show I watch and that it’s the best show ever. If I was some sort of critic this is what I’d say…” I’m pretty sure it’s the only show I watch and that it’s the best show ever.”

• My glasses broke about six months ago. I still haven’t gotten them fixed.

What’s the name of the restaurant in Pulp Fiction? Very tough to get. Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was FDR.

Have a decent rest of Tuesday please.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?