Wednesday, March 05, 2008

I had our garbage in four garbage can things for pick up this morning. The Girl thought we looked super wasteful so she compressed all the garbage into two garbage cans. This is important on several levels.

  1. I am considering running for neighborhood commissioner.

  2. This is the first time The Girl has ever helped with the garbage.

  3. Paul Revere’s girlfriend, who he also referred to as The Girl, began taking the garbage out just one week before Revere made his famous ride through Boston.

  4. In order to be as boring as possible they have asked me to mention the garbage weekly.


Thanks for having me today.

Who was the first American climber to summit all of the world’s fourteen 8,000 meter peaks? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com. This is important.

Yesterday’s answer was Princeton.

Have a pretty good Tuesday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?