Monday, March 24, 2008

Here is an email I got from The Girl, who drove my car last night. This is unedited...

I drove your stinky car. I looked in the glove compartment for insurance and registration in case I got pulled over. This is what I found... 10 expired insurance cards, a registration card from 2006... very appropriate. Also, there are 5 parking tickets in your console!

When this president donated his papers to the federal government the Presidential Library system was established. Who was the president? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include three quotes from the president who is the answer…or something like that. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for the auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was Katharine Hepburn.

Have the best Monday ever.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?