Tuesday, February 26, 2008

• Why is it always bake at 350? Also, do you really think you need Baking Soda in the fridge? I’ve been spending a lot of time in the kitchen lately because I’ve been making my own lunch (which is bad for me and The Girl is actually quite embarrassed to have to put me through it) and I’m certain the kitchen conglomerate has got to be taking advantage of us all. I will be working on some kind of protest in DC for this coming April. Please look forward to more details soon.

• Dear The Girl – I made up that whole embarrassed thing and I have never loved you more.

• I don’t think this remark makes sense at all. Fortunately, almost everything is impossible to understand…Homer and Shakespeare and Mulholland Drive, for example.

Jonny Rotten was the front man for what band after the Sex Pistols? Please email your answer to me at
Trapper@moosejaw.com for this important auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was Stillwater and the one song I thought of was Fever Dog.

Have an okay Tuesday.

Love the Madness,

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?