Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Sometimes I feel like I should wear a scarf and sometimes I feel like I should go right to the ascot. If you need to know the history of the ascot please click Ascot City. Also, please note this is the first time I’ve ever been able to create the link from my text to the web myself. I just learned the whole hyperlink thing. I wish I never knew how to do it. I wish I was a rock or piece of sand.

Which US president ordered the development of the space shuttle program? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Massachusetts.

Have an okay Tuesday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?