Friday, February 15, 2008

Several days ago, The Girl and I decided not to trade any presents for Valentines and then both of us ended up getting each other gifts anyway. That’s a bad sign and I’m certain to get dumped any moment. I’ve already decided that I’ll be done with relationships altogether. But, I picture The Girl with some gorgeous Hasselhoff-type dripping in medallions on the promenade in Cannes, talking about chairs and ice cream…so much joy.

What college football team has been to the most consecutive bowl games? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include three quotes from someone who has the initials OW and it won’t be Orville Wright. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this important auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was Longacre Square.

Have a phenomenal rest of Friday. Really.

Love the Madness,

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?