Friday, February 22, 2008

An inspector from the city is at Moosejaw this morning. They’re testing the alarms and the fire alarm is going off every other minute. I’m enjoying it and was hoping it could be louder. But, it isn’t great for answering phones. So, I asked the inspectors if they could come back a different day. One of the people was so mad that I thought he has going to kill me. He said ‘If I leave you’re all leaving here with me.’ I hope he gets the flu today and is throwing up for a month straight. I also hope he’s not reading this.

Richard Nixon served in what branch of the military? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include a short poem about a bug named Kiko. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Velvet.

Have a decent rest of Friday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?