Friday, February 01, 2008

I played cards last night. We played with fake money but I was a siv. I lost more fake money faster than anyone and the night was terrible aside from the fact that my friends and I are so mean to each other that a stranger might not be able to believe it. Also, most communication is done via text and email. Also, as always, one person was not allowed to talk the entire time. Please see the Poker Mute Rules from November 5th on your stalker-style Board of Daily Remark Things for more details. Also.

ssbitc

What was the name of the hotel in The Shining? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include one quote from the Shining, one quote from Clifford the Dog and the listing of one vegetable. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this important auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was Plane Crazy.

Have the best Friday ever.

Love the Madness,

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?