Thursday, February 07, 2008

I got a kink in my neck and it couldn’t be any worse. Last night I took a vicodin. At first it was great but then I got terribly drowsy and nauseous and actually had to get in bed. The moral of all of this is four-fold.

1. Do anything to be able to say four-fold.
2. Don’t do drugs that have a downside.
3. Don’t get a kink in your neck.
4. Remember that without love we are nothing more than people.

Thank you for your time today.

In 1982, Time Magazine’s Man of the Year wasn’t a human at all. What was the Man of the Year? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include the names of every dog and every turtle I have had the pleasure of living with. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for the auto-reply even if I did end the previous sentence with a preposition.

Yesterday’s answer was Louis' in the Bronx. Actually, the answer was just Louis'.

Have a really good Friday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?