Saturday, February 09, 2008

The Girl and I went out with friends last night. Toward the end of dinner someone mentioned she thought I was being subdued and the group tended to agree. I don’t even know what that means but I assume I wasn’t remotely fun. I always questioned my looks but I’ve thought that my personality was alright. Now I assume I’m f*cked every way. Earmuffs.

The 1960’s version of Ocean’s 11 was filmed at what Vegas hotel? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer today’s auto-reply will list every city that has started a Daily Remark group so far in 2008. We’ll also list the organizations that have been shut down. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for the auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was the personal computer.

Have the best Saturday ever.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?