Saturday, February 23, 2008

A friend of mine emailed me last night that he got in a fight with his girlfriend and needed to stay at our house. I got his email when I was at dinner so I emailed him the code to our garage and where in the garage we hide the key to our house. The problem is that I thought he was joking so I gave a fake code. We don’t even have a key to the house hidden in our garage. Ooops.

Who said “How you gonna beat me? You’re wearing my shoes.” Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include two quotes from people who are from Australia and one quote from Jack Paar. Please email me atTrapper@moosejaw.com for this important auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was the Navy.

Have the best Saturday since Saturday, August 11th, 2007.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?