Thursday, February 28, 2008

Emergency…I got messed up on the garbage schedule this week and failed to take the garbage out. I can see my neighbors picketing outside my house. I see the mayor lambasting me upon my arrival home and people with torches and rifles.

Being invisible is the best.
-Son of the Invisible Man, Amazon Women on the Moon

Who did MTV call the most influential producer in the last 20 years? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this important auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was the organ.

Have an awesome Thursday and I never say awesome. Actually, I say it every once in a while but I rarely type it.

Love the Madness,

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?