Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Click here to check out the Insert Button on my keyboard. Really it’s not my keyboard. I’m relatively obsessed with not understanding the purpose of the insert button. I looked up a bunch of articles on the internet about it and it is clear that most human people find it nothing more than an annoyance. Really, it wasn’t a bunch of articles but it was one.

I wanted to keep the remark concise today. If you prefer to waste more time please re-read paragraph one and then spin around a hundred times so you’re really dizzy.

If you get sick after making yourself dizzy please don’t blame me. Actually, forget the whole spinning thing please.

This remark is no longer short and I feel much better about everything because of it.

Eric Brooks is the real name of what movie Superhero? Please note he isn’t an official Superhero. Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Louis IX.

Have an okay Tuesday… better than yesterday but not nearly as good as last Thursday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?