Friday, January 18, 2008

• We have lots of Moosejaw stuff half off right now. Please click I Started Brushing My Teeth in the Shower After Seeing the Movie Breathless to check it out.

• I’m dreading February 29th and the whole leap year thing. It’s going to be the worst.

• The easiest nut to pretend to be is the unsalted almond. The easiest nut to pretend not to be is obviously the cashew. I used to only eat nuts on airplanes. They said I can have them on the ground too now. Let’s celebrate that in our classrooms.

• Sorry that you just read all that. What movie was the classrooms thing from? Please see way below for the answer.

What did Donnie, in The Big Lebowski, die of? Today is a special auto-reply because you’ll get the answer AND we’re inviting you to print the auto-reply and use it as a placemat for fancy occasions. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for the auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was North Korea. The classroom line was from The American President.

Have the best Friday in the history of the world.

Love the Madness,

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?