Monday, January 28, 2008

A neighbor came over last night to ask us for dog food. The second I opened the door I began preparing for the worst ten minutes of my life. All that talking…”Hey, I’ve never been in your place. Is that a picture of you at Machu Picchu? We should do some gardening this Spring.” Amazingly, none of that happened and the neighbor person really just wanted to get some dog food and leave. It was actually better that it happened and I thought it was going to be terrible and then it wasn’t terrible then it not happening at all. Please see that Econ guns and butter graph for more information.

Who wrote the poem that celebrated Paul Revere’s ride to warn that the British were coming? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include two quotes from people named Steve and one quote from Cameron Diaz. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this important auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was Virginia.

Have an okay Monday.

Love the Madness,

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?