Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My eye is twitching and I’m sick. None of the herbal medicines The Girl has given me have made any difference although one of them tastes good. Also, I thought I was only allowed to take one Sudafed a day instead of two pills every four to six hours so I’ve been suffering unnecessarily. I wish my Sudafed was a masseuse. This would be a great time to have special powers. Zan or Jayna would even be fine. Hi boring…have a nice Tuesday. You don’t deserve a nice Tuesday. I don’t even believe in the concept of deserve in an unjust world. Okay. Okay.

Travis Bickle attempted to assassinate a senator from what state? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Henry Wadsworth Longfellow.

Have the best Tuesday ever.

Love the Madness,

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?