Sunday, January 13, 2008

Martin Daniels: Listen to me. Listen to me a minute.
[Places Stephen in the center of the table]
Martin Daniels: Just leave the dinosaur there, I'm trying to tell you something. When I... When I was a little boy... You know, you touch the dinosaur, I'm gonna kill you.
-Clifford


The three highest peaks in the US are located in where? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply includes three quotes from presidents who aren’t named George, Herbert or Franklin. We’ll also add one special quote from Mandy Moore. Please email at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this important auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was the World Wide Web.

Have the best Sunday ever.

Love the Madness,

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?