Wednesday, January 02, 2008

I’m sorry to announce that the Jefferson City Daily Remark Group is the first remark group in 2008 to shut down. Apparently, they found my New Year’s Day poem "ludicrous, and wonderfully offensive." I don’t really get their commentary but I couldn’t get anyone to talk to me so it’s out of my hands. If anyone knows someone who goes by the name Pinkerton in Jefferson City please ask him what "wonderfully offensive" means.

Amazing Michigan win.

Less importantly, I ate a pepperoni last night.

According to my people, the first jukebox showed up in what city? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com It’s an auto-reply day. They’re the worst.

Yesterday’s answer was Robbie Robertson.

Have the best day after New Years Ever. Please note that Ever is in all caps as a tribute to this wonderful year.

Love the Madness,

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?