Thursday, January 17, 2008

• I watched Idol last night DVR-style. Did you see Hottie Von Oregon with the horses and everything? You don’t have to pretend you don’t like the show. I imagine that if I needed a girlfriend I would pretend I didn’t like it. Or maybe I’d go all contrarian and like it. That would really go going contrarian twice because I do like it. I’m a contrarianist.

• Emergency…there is a bug on my screen right now. Hi bug.

• I have only worn my TMJ teeth plate thing to bed once since I got it a month or two ago. I am for sure going to die.

According to the Committee to Protect Journalists what is the most censored country? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Belgium.

Have an alright Thursday.

Love the Madness,

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?