Saturday, January 26, 2008

I might do Pilates today. I don’t like group activities but I am working on a deal with The Girl that if I go she gets to be in charge of all lunches for a week. And, not just lunch for us…lunch for the world. I just changed my mind and I will not be doing any Pilates. Thanks for having me though.

Who designed the internal structure of the Statue of Liberty? Not positive what that internal structure thing is all about but I’m going with it. Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include two quotes from musicians named Paul and one quote from Betsy Ross. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this important auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was France.

Have a decent Saturday please.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?