Wednesday, January 09, 2008

* I had the most beautiful lunch today and I forgot it at home. Second time this week. I am going to eat nothing and pretend I’m on Survivor. Actually, I am going to try to eat every bag of pretzels at Moosejaw.

* I’m not that good at Excel. People at Moosejaw talk about a V Look Up every once in a while. I pretend I know what they’re talking about but I don’t.

• A friend asked me and The Girl to go to a museum with him and his girlfriend. Here’s what I said…"No, thank you."

• "Hey mister, why don’t you try a little tobasco with the remark today."

• "Why don’t you mind your own business."

• "Why don’t you try using a question mark when you ask a question."

• "You missed it first."

• "You’re totally right."

The draft age was changed to 18 in 1942. What age was it before the change….19, 20 or 21? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com. I think that today won’t be an auto-reply day. At least it’s starting out that way. Big deal.

Yesterday’s answer was Crosley Field in Cincinnati.

Have an okay Wednesday but make sure it is much better than yesterday.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?