Thursday, January 10, 2008

• I got new shoes today for the first time since the last time I got new shoes. They’re Sanuks and I feel exactly like Bodhi. The only reason I’m telling you is because I have nothing else to say today. In fact, I even said to the lady across from me that I have nothing to say today. She said ‘good.’

• I was just thinking that I should give the Bodhi reference but then decided not to do so.

• I almost end the previous sentence with Not To instead of Not To Do So. Then, I figured it was better to go with the Do So and talk about it. Might be a nice topic for your group work.

• I think it’s odd that I think I could have gotten more votes than some of the candidates in New Hampshire. Is that wrong? Am I too cynical? Or, am I really a ghost?

Who was the first secretary of the US Department of Homeland Security? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was 21.

Have a really good Thursday please.

Love the Madness,

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?