Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I got a fire going in the fireplace last night and forgot to open the flue which may be spelled flu.

Anyway, it was like Backdraft in our house and The Girl wouldn’t come downstairs and she didn’t like me anymore for a bit.

The only part of this story that isn’t completely true is that it isn’t that I forgot to open the flue…I thought I had opened it but I actually shut it. I think that might be worse than forgetting to open it.

Dear The Girl – Sorry about it and I have never loved you more.

The happiest of birthdays to Lynda. With a Y.

Who served dinner to Vincent Vega and Mia Wallace? We’re looking for the character and not the actor. Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was New York.

Have an okay Wednesday.

Love the Madness,

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?