Saturday, January 05, 2008

The Girl got some new granola and it comes in a milk carton type thing instead of the typical cereal box and it is the best invention ever and every cereal should follow suit. I imagine that milk was at one time served from a cumbersome rectangle box too. Not only could this change the way we eat cereal, it will change the way we get cereal into cabinets and therefore revolutionize kitchen design forever. I love the world and I would have included an exclamation point here but I don’t use them.

What river has the greatest volume of water? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include two quotes from Harrison Ford movies and one quote from Ashley Simpson. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this important auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was Wilt Chamberlain.

Have a decent Saturday.

Love the Madness,
Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?