Saturday, January 12, 2008

• The Girl and I saw Juno last night. If you haven’t seen it and don’t want it to be ruined please don’t read my review. Here’s my review.

• "I thought the character development was tedious and not remotely thoughtful. The cinematography looked like a home movie and the costumes were awful."

• Really, I made all that up and I have no idea what any of it means. I liked it a lot and even though I have a couple real comments I’ll keep them to myself.

According to my people Sir Tim Berners-Lee and Robert Cailliau were responsible for creating what? Today is a special auto-reply day. Special for no reason whatsoever though. Having said that, in addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include three quotes from Scorsese movies. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for the auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was Winston Churchill.

Have a decent rest of Saturday.

Love the Madness,

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?