Thursday, January 03, 2008

Dear Girl Who Doesn’t Like Me Anymore,

I didn’t push you away when you gave me a hug goodbye at the party yesterday. I was in the midst of asking you a really important question and I was trying to pause everything so I could actually ask the question. I don’t blame you for not liking me anymore. Remember when you said "you really are so weird?"

Fondly,
Trapper

In the movie Boogie Nights, Dirk has a movie poster of Pacino in his bed room. What movie is the poster from? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com. It’s probably another auto-reply day but they’ve got to end soon.

Yesterday’s answer was San Francisco.

Have a decent Thursday.

Love the Madness,
Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?