Monday, December 10, 2007

Three years ago today I met a chipmunk named Leroy. Unlike, most chipmunks, Leroy doesn’t have a bad temper but he does wear shiny shoes and that’s why I’m pleased to announce that if you buy anything from Moosejaw today I’ll add 398 Moosejaw points to your account. Five seconds after you place your order please email me with your order number and I’ll take care of adding the points.

According to my people, what telecommunications company (think cell phones) spends more money on advertising than any other? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include my four favorite drinks and one quote from a movie that has a scene in a mine. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this important auto-reply.

Also, even though it’s an auto-reply day I’ll still read all the emails and add all your points. If you don’t hear back from me please assume the Moosejaw points are a Go and they’ll show up no late than sundown tomorrow. Really, they’ll show up later today but I just like saying sundown.

Yesterday’s answer was zero.

Have the best Monday of your entire life.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?