Thursday, December 27, 2007

This is important…I couldn’t decide between a flurry or vanilla cone at DQ last night so I got both. The vanilla cone was better.

She had worked both ends against the middle for so long, the middle decided to give up and go home.
-Nathan Muir, Spy Game

I’d like a giant refrigerator that crept along wall but didn’t need to be deep so you would never had to move anything around. The key is that it creeps.

I dropped the remote control on my toe this morning and it hurt for a moment and I thought how terrible it would be to get tortured.

Which NBA guard scored the most points in the 90’s? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com. Today is yet another auto-reply. They will end soon but we’re still so crazy busy that I actually have to work. It’s the worst.

Yesterday’s answer was Death Valley.

Have an okay Thursday.

Love the Madness

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?