Monday, December 17, 2007

They said today is supposed to be the best day in the history of mail order. I humbly disagree and would like to note that in 1981, long before the internet, a little company called Gahopa sent 142 strips of bacon to a group of phone technicians in Duluth. That day, to me, will always remain mail order’s greatest day.

When you’re bored please make sure you sign up to win the Burton contest. Click I Already Signed Up to check it out.

In light of all of this, if you place an order today I’ll add 312 Moosejaw points to your account. Five seconds after you place your order email me with your order number and I’ll take care of the points. Today is an auto-reply day but I’ll still check every email and if you don’t hear back from me please assume I’m adding the points.

Among the top five most popular countries for tourists to visit how many are in Europe? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include a list of every dentist in Toledo, Ohio as well as two quotes from a movie with sound. I actually might not get to the dentist thing in time. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for the auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was Wendell Willkie.

Have a really good Monday.

Love the Madness,
Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?