Friday, December 07, 2007

• The remark today is extremely uninteresting. We’re recommending that you stop reading now. Really.

• Someone at Moosejaw is using the same bag for lunch as I am. It is a Starbucks to go bag. I checked the lunch and there is an apple and a big yellow spoon in it. I couldn’t check any further without it looking suspicious but I am positive this is all a part of some grandiose scheme to get rid of me. It’s been a decent life though so I’m okay with it.

• Bullet point.

Which state entered the US first…North Dakota or South Dakota? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include a list of every letter in the alphabet aside from G and also the name of my dentist’s cat. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.comfor this important auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was New York.

Have an alright Friday.

Love the Madness

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?