Wednesday, December 05, 2007

The Moosejaw contest this month isn’t that good but you should consider checking it out if you have absolutely nothing better to do. Please click I Love My New Shoes to click through.

Also, in case you haven’t seen the Moosejaw catalog you should check it out and read every single line. Or don’t. Please click I Love Cranberry Sauce to check out the catalog online.

Section Three.

I’m wearing my hair in a bun this morning. I don’t know what that means but I just laughed.

What hockey player played more NHL games than any other? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Sinead O'Connor.

Have an okay Wednesday.

Love the Madness

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?