Saturday, December 15, 2007

The lady eating dinner at the table next to The Girl and me last night was coughing so much I had to ask to move tables. I felt bad about it but it was out of my hands. There were no tables to move to so I suffered through it. I think the host had a table but preferred to see me suffer. I respect him more for it.

Someone spilled water on me at the coffee shop this morning.

The preceding little vignettes are all true. Vignettes.

What’s the largest city in Wales? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include a list of everything I’m eating for lunch right now and one quote from Chaucer. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this important auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was The Chicago Tribune.

Have a decent Saturday.

Love the madness,
Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?