Wednesday, December 12, 2007

  1. It’s not that I don’t like taking the garbage out; I can’t stand it. It ruins the entire week. I Googled this obsession and I can’t find anything.

  2. I put Q-tips in our Q-tip holder thing for the first time and it wasn’t so bad.

  3. I don’t like the word Q-tip. I can’t think of any word that begins with the letter Q that I’m all that fond of. Quasar is alright.

  4. If you want to make your day worse read this all again. It is terribly tedious.


According to a poll of human people what game show host is known to know the value of a dollar better than Congress? I don’t really get the question but, like yesterday, I missed it so I am forced to ask it. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for the answer.

Yesterday’s answer was Russian.

Have the best Wednesday in history. Really.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?