Saturday, December 22, 2007

I went to the bookstore last night to get something for a human person. The line was so long there was no chance I was getting anything. So, I went to get a coffee and saw someone I know and then we both saw a pretty girl so we sat down and had a contest to see who she would look at first. We both lost. Not only did she not look she didn’t even come close to looking. I bet she had some sort of vision problem.

Oliver Stone wrote the movie Scarface. The name Tony Montana was inspired by what real life Stone favorite? I’m not sure I love the way that question sounds but I’m going with it anyway. Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include one quote from Scarface, one from Pacino and one from Katherine of Aragon. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for the auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was Yankee Stadium.

Have the greatest Saturday in history.

Love the Madness

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?