Thursday, December 20, 2007

• I saw a friend of mine reading the book Busting Vegas. He was about halfway through and I told him the book wasn’t that good and even if he likes it that it gets worse and he should stop reading it. He wasn’t all that happy about it but I still felt like I did the right thing.

• This section is here strictly to take up space during the holidays.

• This section is not meant to take up space.

Who was the youngest person to win a Grammy Award? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com. Today is yet another auto-reply day. I want to apologize to Sarah B, Prince Caspian and December2, in particular, for all the auto-replies. I feel awful about it and no one likes me.

Yesterday’s answer was Rutherford B. Hayes. The wife was Lucy Ware Hayes.

Have the best Thursday of your life.

Love the Madness,
Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?