Tuesday, December 25, 2007

I hope everyone is having an amazing Christmas. As always, please enjoy my annual Christmas day poem…

Water isn’t see through anymore.
It is windowless.
So, let us tear down the status quoa and find a new one.
A worse one for most but better for our neighbors.
Even though they don’t like us.


Please feel free to use the poem as your own today. Really.

Sesame Street premiered on what station? Today is a special Christmas auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include a special short story about a forgotten crane named Albert. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for the auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was The Louvre.

Have a really, really good Christmas which, in some countries, is even better than the amazing Christmas I mentioned earlier.

Love the Madness

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?