Friday, December 14, 2007

I have been toying with a new obsession and I feel like I’ve had it enough days in a row that it is time to open up….Every morning I’ve been enjoying vanilla yogurt from Trader Joes with blueberries and granola mixed in. I’d give it a 10 and I predict it lasts another week. At that point, I hope to become obsessed with the low fat brown sugar cinnamon pop tarts again and have that last for the remainder of 2007. The low fat pop tarts actually taste better than the normal pop tarts. There happens to be no other snack that can boast about the low fat version actually tasting better. Also, cinnamon is nearly impossible to spell. ssb

According to my people, what newspaper was the first to mistakenly print ‘Dewey Defeats Truman’ in the 1948 election? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include the number of girls I’ve said the L word to and two quotes from people I’ve never seen in a bookstore. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Spain.

Have the best Friday ever.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?