Monday, December 31, 2007

I had to drive a mattress to The Girl’s parent’s house. I got the frame and box spring inside the car and put the mattress on top of the car. I anticipated a series of disasters ranging from marking up or ruining walls inside houses to having the mattress fly off my car. Uninterestingly, not only did everything go smoothly, The Girl’s dad was sleeping and I got everything in the basement without waking him up. My good fortune is nothing but trouble. I am for sure going to get the flu. You probably will too.

Where did Stephen Colbert go to college? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include one quote from Jon Stewart, one from Colbert, one from Steve Carell and one quote from When Harry Met Sally. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this important auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was the Indian Ocean.

Have an amazing New Years Eve. Really.

Love the Madness

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?