Friday, December 21, 2007

I don’t care whether the bed is made but I do like the sheets taut. However, I was thinking that perhaps I only care about the sheets being taut because it’s an obsession as opposed to me really caring about it from ye ol comfort standpoint. So, last night I tried not fixing the sheets and it was awful. It was like sleeping on a bed of shar pei’s. Fortunately, I broke two fingers playing Kill the Guy with the Ball on recess in fifth grade.

Notre Dame coach, Knute Rockne gave his super famous Win One For the Gipper speech in what stadium? Today is an auto-reply day. So sorry about it. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include two decent football quotes and one quote from Liza Minnelli. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this important auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was LeAnn Rimes.

Have an okay Friday.

Love the Madness,
Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?