Saturday, December 08, 2007

Here’s a story about my jeans…I put on jeans this morning and they were really tight. I thought there was about a twenty percent chance that tight jeans were in style so I went with it and took the risk of perhaps being too sexy. About five minutes after I got to work the jeans ripped. Now I’m assuming there’s another ten percent chance that ripped jeans are cool. What’s the moral of the story you may ask? Well, to me, the story about my jeans made me think a lot about love. Why risk love when it is just going to be ripped away like a sailboat on a pedestal in Orlando? Why not just pretend to be something that you are not and live through life in complete denial like the Matrix?

Which came first, McCartney’s first solo album or the break-up of the Beatles? Today is auto-reply day. In addition to the answer today’s auto-reply will include a list of everything within a decimeter of my computer as I write the auto-reply. Needless to say, this is important. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for the auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was North Dakota.

Have the best Saturday ever.

Love the Madness

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?