Wednesday, December 19, 2007

• The Girl got some soap that is mentholy and super hot while you’re in the shower. Then, when you get out of the shower you’re freezing. It is so great that I think it is going to change my life. I’m going to try to shower at least eight times a day. Sorry about talking about the shower so much.

• My dinner last night was so spicy I couldn’t eat it.

• If someone tried to rob our house I would probably cry. Or, maybe I could throw the hot soap and spicy food on the robber like Brad Hamilton saving the day at the end of Fast Times. I will talk to my people about it right away.

• Thanks again for coming to boring city today.

The term First Lady was first used as a reference to this president’s wife…which president? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com. It’s an auto-reply day…I want to apologize specifically to Murf and Bill N for all the auto-replies. We’re almost done. I feel a lot of love in the room today.

Yesterday’s answer was the Sudan.

Have an alright Wednesday.

Love the Madness,
Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?