Saturday, December 29, 2007

The Girl and I went to dinner last night. I ordered some sort of salmon and they brought it with a yellow sauce on it that wasn’t mentioned on the menu. I can’t eat yellow sauce because almost everything makes me sick. Mostly because I’m slightly selective. As opposed to picky. I tried one bite and I was certain I was going to die if I had another. So, I told the waitress I was allergic to everything and asked for a new version without the sauce. Before the waitress could even reply The Girl announced that I wasn’t allergic. I felt exactly like Michael Corleone after he realized Fredo sold him out to Johnny Ola and Hyman Roth. The new salmon wasn’t even good and no one likes me. I hope the Patriots win tonight. That’s all.

According to my people, the Middle Ages was followed by what historical period? I know this question in vague but I missed it so I have to ask it. Less importantly, today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include two quotes from people not named Sandy and one quote from someone not named Al. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this important auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was the Cincinnati Bengals.

Have a pretty good Saturday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?