Sunday, November 25, 2007

We must not confuse dissent from disloyalty. We must remember always, that accusation is not proof, and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another, we will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.
-Edward R. Murrow, Goodnight and Goodluck

Who was the only US President to never have been married? I thought I had asked this question before but I can’t find it anywhere. Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include three quotes from presidents and one quote from Captain Kangaroo. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this important auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was a medusa.

Have an alright Sunday.

Love the Madness

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?