Wednesday, November 28, 2007

We have a pool table in our new office/warehouse place. I hope I get fired for playing too often. But, I hope that I get so good at pool that I go on tour. I see myself getting to the finals of the Vegas International and losing and then becoming some sort of misanthrope and The Girl breaking up with me and then me asking for my job back at Moosejaw and not getting rehired because everything is worse without me and people prefer to be miserable. Please note that I made up the Vegas International and I’m not positive what misanthrope means.

The League of Nations of was established at the end of what war? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Madeline Albright.

Have the fifteenth best Wednesday of the month.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?