Tuesday, November 06, 2007

We have the best contest ever this month. Please click I am definitely not clicking through to check it out. This is true. A girl I know made her boyfriend dinner and she thought she was making potatoes but she made kiwi. Its not like she put the kiwi in by accident…she thought the kiwis were potatoes. I feel like I’ve never told a story like this before…certainly not with so much vigor. Section Three.

To prepare for his role in Godfather II where did Robert De Niro live? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Richard II.

Have the best Tuesday of your life.

Love the Madness

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?