Monday, November 19, 2007

Today is supposed to be the biggest shopping day of the year so far. I’m pretty sure etailers say that over and over so eventually it actually becomes true. So, in an effort to watch out for the people, if you buy any Moosejaw hoody today I’ll add 422 Moosejaw points to your account. Please click I’m getting a facelift for Christmas to check out all the hoodies. Five seconds after you place your order email me with your order number and I’ll solve everything. It’s 422 per human person.

David Letterman was a host of what game show? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include three quotes from game show hosts and one quote from Margaret Thatcher. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this important auto-reply. Also, even though it’s an auto-reply day I’ll still add your points if you order a Moosejaw hoody. So, unless you hear back from me about some problem assume everything is done and done and done and done.

Yesterday’s answer was Zimbabwe.

Have the best Monday of your life and I’m completely over the torturous Michigan loss on Saturday and I’m living in denial and not talking about it.

Love the Madness

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?