Friday, November 09, 2007

Someone just emailed this pic of Ryan Secrest in a little Moosejaw. Click Please Pass the Acorn Squash to check it out.

We are super excited to announce that the rest of the remark today is a guest remark day. Today’s guest remark comes from Francis in Chicago. Fran did a short stint in Jackson prison in Michigan so many of you may know him. Here we go...

My friend's wife made this great meal. She asked if I wanted to take some home. It was so good I wanted to but she was going to put in tuperware and wanted the tuperware back. I said no if I had to return the tuperware. I then offered her $20 if I didn't have to return it. She said no and doesn’t like me.

Who was the first Supreme Commander of NATO? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include four quotes from people named Winston, Mark, Plato or Albert. Please email me Trapper@moosejaw.com for this important auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was Burr.

Have a decent Friday please.

Love the Madness
Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?