Saturday, November 10, 2007

I saw In the Valley of Elah last night. I am pretty sure it’s the first movie I’ve seen in the theater this year. I couldn’t have had a worse seat in the theater and I couldn’t have been hotter. I immediately took my shoes and socks off which the lady next to me didn’t particularly appreciate and everyone was mean to me when I had to leave to get more water on multiple occasions. The movie was good but super depressing. Just goes to show there is little reason to ever leave the house.

Michigan at Wisconsin today. Should be the best day ever.

Section three...a little something for the people.

Who won the first Grammy for best album cover? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include three quotes from people who are more likely to be Grammies than me or my brother. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this riveting auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was Dwight D. Eisenhower.

Have a phenomenal Saturday. Really.

Love the Madness
Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?